TG3!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Jerry Jones and Ezekiel Elliott vs. the NFL/Roger Gooddell

Hello y’all. 

I wonder if Jerry Jones vs. the NFL has anything to do with Ezekiel “ Zeke” Elliott. Now basing on what I’ve read and all the facts on the Zeke Elliott case I’m not sure if it warranted a 6 game suspension?!? Let’s be real here he was not charged in a court of law  and the accuser was quoted saying she was going to “ruin his career”  also sending a blackmailing text.

(See below) – Courtesy of CBS Sports.

Thompson: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel's sex videos
Friend: We'd all be millionaires
Friend: We could black mail him w that
Thompson: I want to bro
Friend: Let's do it
Thompson: Scared
Friend: S---
Friend: Id be like look give me 10k or I'll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat
Friend: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs . . . .
Thompson: 10k Bitch I want 20k
Thompson: Go big or go home
Friend: That's fine too

Hmmm Interesting… Now after gathering all the facts there’s been guys in the NFL who’s done  a lot  worse  have pending DV cases and have got just a slap on the wrist.



Here’s what I think. I think Roger Gooddell knew that Jerry Jones was actually against him and signing off on his extension since  the summer 2017,  hence the Zeke suspension that’s been ongoing which seems like an eternity . Why such a hefty 6 games suspension for a first time offender?

I’m not a Cowboys fan but it feels like there’s some sort of conspiracy against them. Any time they do well rushing the ball or Elliott has a good game… Low and behold the suspension is reinstated.

I have a feeling this is going to big, when Zeke Elliott said “this is bigger than football” I don’t think he was just talking about clearing his name. I read an article recently where he’s (Ezekiel Elliott) could cut two games off suspension by suing Roger Gooddell and NFL for defamation.

Courtesy of Yahoo Sports – Michael McCann Sports Illustrated. (See below).

“Earlier Thursday on The MMQB, I detailed how Jerry Jones could sue the NFL over his frustration with the Elliott suspension and Goodell’s handling of the national anthem issue. Jones, who is surely annoyed by Thursday’s legal ruling in the Elliott case, would sue in hopes of preventing Goodell from receiving a contract extension. As explained in the Jones article, the NFL would possess a number of strong arguments to defeat Jones’ claims. Even though the league would be poised to prevail, Jones could do damage along the way—particularly if he tries to organize a “vote of no confidence.”



Man what in the world is happening to the NFL…. Stay Tuned.

Feel free to comment. 

Joe Jeremiah


No comments:

Post a Comment