TG3!

Monday, December 31, 2018

What a year!!






Well I’m back! It’s been a while but I took some well-deserved time off. What a year in the NFL eh??
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! What’s that you ask? Yes NFL Playoff’s we’ll take a look at that in a minute. But first we’ll take a look at all the coaches who got the axes.

Not going to lie it’s been a weird NFL year, a comeback year for sure we’ll call it. With the ratings and  all the other I’m not going to call it distractions but this year it seems we just concentrated on football.

Now back to the task at hand. From what I just heard these coaches have been fired. Not in any particular order.



Marvin Lewis – Cincinnati Bengals – Fired

Adam Gase – Miami Dolphins – Fired

Todd Bowles – New York Jets – Fired

Vance Joseph – Denver Broncos – Fired

Dirk Koetter – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Fired

Steve Wilks – Arizona Cardinals – fired

Rumors surrounding coaching vacancies

Sources say The Denver Broncos will be pursuing Mike Shanahan and will consider Steelers OLine coach and former Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak. 

The Oakland Raiders fired G.M. Reggie McKenzie during the season and hired Mike Mayock the NFL Network draft guru to replace him.   

Didn’t John Harbaugh just sign an extension with the Ravens? So how is he being pursued by all the other teams? Weird.

NFL Playoffs



My Wildcard   predictions

NFC

The Philadelphia Eagles (6)  Vs The Chicago Bears(3)

I think the Nick Foles rib injury might be a hindrance to the Eagles and in a very close defensive game the Chicago Bears will win by 3 points.

The Seattle Seahawks (5) Vs The Dallas cowboys (4)

You know I wasn’t a firm believer in Russell Wilson but I think he’ll just do some spectacular magical type play in a tight game to lift the Seahawks past The Cowboys.
   
AFC

The Indianapolis Colts (6) vs The Houston Texans (3)

I believe that Andrew Luck is and will not be denied. I think the colts are clicking on all cylinders and will come out on top of The Texans.

The Los Angeles Chargers (5) vs The Baltimore Ravens (4)

Didn’t these guys play already with The Ravens winning? So I’ll stick with that.

 Divisional Round

NFC

The Los Angeles Rams (2) vs The Seattle Seahawks

I have The Rams winning in a very close game maybe by 7. But it will be close for sure. The Rams have the blueprint on how to beat Seattle. Well at least in the Jeff fisher era.

The New Orleans Saints (1) vs the Chicago Bears

Well because it’s in the Saints Dome – I’m predicting the Saints. That’s why home field advantage is very Important.

AFC

The Kansas City chiefs (1) vs The Indianapolis Colts

This will be a close one but I’m going with home field advantage once again and have The Chiefs come out on top.

The New England Patriots(2) vs The Baltimore Ravens (4)

If there’s’ one coach who can take away your weapons it’s Bill Belichick That man is truly a defensive genius and will have an answer for Lamar Jackson.  And the Ravens
I’m taking the New England Patriots

NFC Championship

The Los Angeles Rams vs The New Orleans Saints

I believe it’s the Saints Year - They have a good Defense as well – Winner The New Orleans Saints

AFC Championship

The Kansas City Chiefs vs The New England Patriots

The first time they met New England won. That was before a bunch of mitigating factors
I’m take The Kansas City chiefs. Home filed Advantage once again and NE will have to put up at least 40 points which I don’t think they can do.



The SUPER BOWL  




The New Orleans Saints vs The Kansas City Chiefs

I’ll leave that one up to you!

Thank you for reading and for all the love and support. I wish you a GREAT 2019.
See you next year and stay tuned. The NFL Season is never over!!

Joe Jeremiah





No comments:

Post a Comment