TG3!

Monday, January 15, 2018

Then stood the Final 4!

Greetings my friends…
What a wild ride these playoffs has been eh?
From the Tennessee Titans pulling the upset from what was one of the craziest finishes I have ever seen in watching football, with the New Orleans Saints vs the Minnesota Vikings.

Wild Cards

Tennessee at Kansas City

When the Titans defeated the Kansas City Chiefs I was like hey, this is going to be a wild and full of surprises type of playoffs. I thought the outcome would have been different for sure. However, this is why we love this game. I also believe DeMarco Murray and Alex Smith has played their last games for the respected Franchises.

Atlanta at Los Angeles
Another shocker was when the Atlanta Falcons defeated the look to be unstoppable young powerful offence of the Los Angeles Rams. I believe the Rams are a few pieces away from truly dominating for years to come.  

Buffalo at Jacksonville

This was a defensive struggle of a game.
Did not expect too much from this game given the dreadful QB play from both teams. However, to be fair they both have great defenses. I was rooting for the Bills given their playoff drought situation. They came close a few times but could not pull off the upset. I expect Tyrod  Taylor to be released before the start of the NFL year.

Carolina at New Orleans

This could have gone either way. It was a bizarre game. I think Carolina has a Super Bowl caliber team but I do not know what is missing. They have a potent offence and an elite defense. Maybe it could have been also that The Saints has their number. They have beaten them five of the last six match ups. An interesting conundrum is the future Hall of Fames Drew Brees is an unrestricted free agent now… Hmmm

Divisional Rounds


Atlanta at Philadelphia
This was a close barn of a burner
Can you believe the number 1 seeded Eales were the underdogs?? I am glad they won even though it was a low scoring affair. Jim Schwartz might become the new head coach of the New York Giants. Josh McDaniel’s is going to the Colts.

Tennessee at New England
Why bother, it was close for a bit until New England did what they do best. Next, please…

Jacksonville at Pittsburgh

Well I hate to say it but I think The Steelers were overlooking the Jaguars, even though they lost to them last time and Big Ben tossed five INTS. This was a good game to be honest I was waiting for a brawl to happen but tempers were flared. One thing I must say is the Steelers should pay Le’Veon Bell. That guy’s a beast. I think he is the number one RB in the league. Just watch him play and you will see what I mean. Pittsburg came close to winning this one but questionable play calling did them in. Big Ben says he will return in 2018.

Last but never least.


New Orleans at Minnesota
Wow what a games folks, from start to finish. Well it rather started slow but it started to pick up late in the third quarter. Then it started going back and forth. The Vikings deserved this after decades of weird finishes and FOUR Super Bowl loses. Let us please not forget 1998 with the missed FG by Gary Anderson that eventually sealed their fate. I am not a Vikings fan but they deserved this win and this kind of last minute heroic win as well. WOW what a finis eh. Stephon Diggs will never have to pay for a meal in Minnesota again. Anyways they are off to the NFC championship game against the Eagles and I think the Vikings are favored to win. Case Keenum will hit the jackpot next year in free agency.


Well that is all for now folks… Get ready for some exiting football next week with the AFC –NFC Championship.

Joe Jeremiah








No comments:

Post a Comment